2.08.2010

31's...

Thirty-one. Ever since I reached the magical car-renting age of 25, I have wondered if there would be anything special to getting older. Don't worry- I'm not about to list the 31 reasons 31 is great... But here are a few fabulous facts about 31:

- Seven months of the year are 31 days long.

- The Saints won this year's Superbowl 31-17.

- Our 31st president was Herbert Hoover, and his term included the year 1931.

- Humans have 31 pairs of spinal nerves, and lose about 31 million neocortical neurons per year.

- Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors... That just makes me hungry.


And lastly, 31 is a prime number! I am going to be in my prime! (At least for a year.)
Okay, so maybe I'm still not psyched to be in my thirties. I am, however, taking comfort in that it will be 9 more years until I'm forty. Not much, but according to my older aquaintances, I'll probably be medicated by then anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment